Wapda Jobs March 2020 Via PTS
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.Incomplete, late, submissions/applications will not be entertained.
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated professionals with a passion to excel for WAPDA
Educational Institutes at Tarbela, Ghazi Barotha, Chashma, Mangla, D.I. Khan, Hyderabad and Hub Dam, Karachi on regular basis.
The appointees shall remain on probation period for one year under Federal Government Guidelines / WAPDA
|1||Date Posted||March 26, 2020|
|2||Category||Teaching, Teaching Jobs|
|4||Education||Bachelor, M.Phil, Master, Phd|
|6||Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|10||Last Date||April 6, 2020|
How to Apply in Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply April 6, 2020