Govt. of Pakistan Staff Welfare Organization, Establishment Division invites applications from experienced, hardworking and qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant, Sub Librarian, Assistant Welfare Officer, Stenotypist, Supervisor, UDC, Deputy Superintendent, Lady Vocational Teacher, LDC, Instructor in Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta and Karachi through Candidates Testing Service CTS.
|1||Date Posted||March 1, 2020|
|2||Category||Assistant Welfare Officer, Deputy Superintendent, Instructor, Lady Vocational Teacher, Others, Stenotypist, Sub Librarian, Supervisor, Upper Division Clerk UDC|
|4||Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|6||Organization||Staff Welfare Organization|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
How to Apply in Staff Welfare Organization
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply March 16, 2020