Directorate General of Special Education DGSE Islamabad, Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan seeks individuals to fill the positions of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Teacher, Senior Teacher, Social Case Worker, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Behavior Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, Pediatrician, Prosthesist, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant, Nurse, Vocational Instructor, Music Teacher, Physical Training Instructor, Social Organizer, Lab Assistant, Lab Assistant Computer, Lab Assistant Fine Arts, LDC, Lower Division Clerk, Clerk, Driver, HTV Driver, Attendant, Aya, Hospital Attendant, Cook, Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker.
|1||Date Posted||June 11, 2020|
|2||Category||Assistant Professor, Cook, Hospital Attendant, Lab Assistant, Naib Qasid, Others, Sanitary Worker, Senior Teacher, Social Case Worker, Social Organizer, Teachers|
|4||Education||Bachelor, BE, Intermediate, M.Phil, Master, Matric, Middle, Others, PG Diploma, Primary|
|6||Organization||Special Education Department|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|8||Job Type||Full Time|
|10||Last Date||June 30, 2020|
|12||Address||Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad Telephone: 051-9107537 Official Website: www.mohr.gov.pk|
How to Apply in Special Education Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply June 30, 2020