Qualified and experienced candidates for the posts of Assistant Director Technical, Assistant Director Legal, Assistant Director Prosecution, Assistant Sub Inspector, Stenographer and Deputy Controller required for Anti Corruption Establishment, Appellate Tribunal of Punjab Revenue Authority and Youth Affairs, Sports, Archaeology & Tourism Department through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC 2020.
|1||Date Posted||July 5, 2020|
|2||Category||Assistant Director Legal, Assistant Director Prosecution, Assistant Director Technical, Assistant Sub Inspector, Others, Stenographer and Deputy Controller required for Anti Corruption Establishment|
|4||Education||Bachelor, BE, Intermediate, LLB|
|6||Organization||PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|8||Job Type||Full Time|
|12||Address||041-111-988-722 Official Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk|
How to Apply in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply July 20, 2020