Planning Commission Govt New Management Jobs Islamabad 2022
Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiative Islamabad, Planning Commission Islamabad Islamabad Pakistan invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Director, LDC, Driver, Janitorial Staff, Coordination Officer, Chowkidar, Data Analyst, Computer Operator, Dispatch Rider, Photocopy Machine Operator, Chief Evaluation Officer, Evaluation Officer Infrastructure, Chief Monitoring Officer, Chief Monitoring Officer Social, HR Officer, Accountant, Manager MIS, Evaluation Officer, Network Expert, Chief MIS, Lower Division Clerk, Office Boy, Monitoring Officer Infrastructure, Procurement Officer, GIS Expert, Admin Officer, Data Processing Officer, Management Officer, Software Expert, GIS Data Assistant and Naib Qasid as per advertisement of January 12, 2022 published in daily Ausaf Newspaper. Educational qualifications required MIT, BA, M.com, B.com, MCS, Middle, Bachelor, MA, Mphil, BCS, MBA, Matric, Phd, Primary, MS, ACCA, CA, Master and Others etc.
Latest Government jobs in Planning Commission in Management and others can be applied till 27 January 2022 or as per closing date in newspaper ad. Read complete ad online to know how to apply on latest Planning Commission job opportunities.
|1||Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
|4||Education||ACCA, B.com, BA, Bachelor, BCS, CA, M.com, M.Phil, MA, Master, Matric, MBA, MCS, Middle, MIT, MS, Others, Phd, Primary|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|9||Job Experience||01 Years|
|10||Last Date||January 27, 2022|
|12||Address||Planning Commissions IS Islamabad|
How to Apply in Planning Commissions
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply January 25, 2022