Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Islamabad, Government of Pakistan are seeking applications from experienced candidates for the posts of Project Director, Engineer, Site Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Admin Officer, Logistics Officer, Compliance Officer, Contract Management Officer, Accounts Associate, Executive, Junior Executive, Naib Qasid, Office Boy.
|1||Date Posted||April 28, 2020|
|2||Category||Accounts Associate, Admin Officer, Civil Engineer, Compliance Officer, Contract Management Officer, Electrical Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Junior Executive, Logistics Officer, Naib Qasid, Office Boy, Quantity Surveyor, Site Engineer|
|4||Education||B.E, Bachelor, BBA, BCS, DAE, Master, Matric, MBA, Msc|
|6||Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council PEC|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|10||Last Date||May 13, 2020|
|12||Address||Telephone: 051-2829348 Official Website: www.pec.org.pk|
How to Apply in Pakistan Engineering Council PEC
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply May 13, 2020