Pakistan Commissioner for Indus & Transboundary Waters PCIW Islamabad, Ministry of Water Resource, Government of Pakistan is seeking candidates for the posts of Engineer, Civil Engineer, Water Resources Engineer, Hydrology Engineer, Hydraulics Engineer, Irrigation Engineer, Hydropower Engineer.
|1||Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
|2||Category||Civil Engineer, Hydraulics Engineer, Hydrology Engineer, Hydropower Engineer, Irrigation Engineer, Water Resources Engineer|
|6||Organization||Ministry of Water Resources|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|10||Last Date||September 12, 2020|
|12||Address||2nd Floor, Federal Flood Commission Building, 6-Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad Telephone: 051-9244873 Official Website: www.mowr.gov.pk|
How to Apply in Ministry of Water Resources
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply June 19, 2021