Government of Pakistan, Lok Virsa National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage NIFTH Islamabad is seeking experienced candidates for the posts of Programme Executive, Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Librarian, Programme Organizer, Superintendent, Superintendent Admin, Sore Keeper, Researcher, Driver, LTV Driver, Museum Attendant, Farash.
|1||Date Posted||June 2, 2020|
|2||Category||Driver, Electrical Engineer, Engineer, Farash, Librarian, Museum Attendant, Programme Executive, Programme Organizer, Researcher, Store Keeper, Superintendent, Superintendent Admin|
|4||Education||Bachelor, DAE, Master, Middle, Others, Primary|
|6||Organization||National Institute of Folk & Traditional Heritage NIFTH|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|8||Job Type||Full Time|
|12||Address||Post Box No 1184, Islamabad|
How to Apply in National Institute of Folk & Traditional Heritage NIFTH
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply June 17, 2020