Municipal Services Delivery Program MSDP, Planning & Development Department, Government of the Sindh is seeking candidates for the posts of Director, Director Monitoring, Director Evaluation, Director M&E, Deputy Director, Deputy Director M&E, Procurement Specialist, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Director Monitoring, Assistant Director Database, Assistant Director Compliance, Stenographer, Sub Engineer, Engineer, Civil Engineer, Sub Engineer Electrical, Sub Engineer Mechanical, Sub Engineer E&M, Computer Operator, Office Clerk, Clerk, Driver, LTV Driver, Dispatch Rider, Sanitary Worker, Office Boy, Security Guard.
|1||Date Posted||August 21, 2020|
|2||Category||Assistant Director Monitoring, Civil Engineer, Computer Operator, Deputy Director Monitoring, Director Monitoring, Others|
|4||Education||ACCA, Bachelor, BE, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Others, Primary|
|6||Organization||Planning & Development Department|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|10||Last Date||August 31, 2020|
|12||Address||D-18, Block No 2, Clifton Karachi Official Website: www.msdp.gos.pk|
How to Apply in Planning & Development Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply August 31, 2020