Ministry of Law & Justice, Development Wing Government of Pakistan is seeking experienced candidates for the posts of Director Planning, Director, Director Monitoring, Director Evaluation, Planning Officer, Monitoring Officer, Evaluation Officer, Monitoring Officer, M&E Officer, Infrastructure Expert, Financial Specialist, Economic Specialist, MIS Specialist, Project Appraisal Specialist, Procurement Expert, Admin Officer, Accounts Officer, Technical Assistant, Computer Operator, Staff Car Driver, Office Boy, Dispatch Rider.
|1||Date Posted||June 11, 2020|
|2||Category||Accounts Officer, Admin Officer, Computer Operator, Deputy Director Evaluation, Deputy Director Monitoring, Director Planning, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Economic Specialist, Financial Specialist, Infrastructure Expert, M&E Officer Lab, MIS Specialist, Monitoring Officer, Office Boy, Planning Officer, Procurement Expert, Project Appraisal Specialist|
|4||Education||ACCA, Bachelor, CA, M.Phil, Master, Matric, MBA, Middle, Others|
|6||Organization||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|8||Job Type||Full Time|
|12||Address||2nd Floor, g-5/2, Islamabad Telephone: 051-9216412 Official Website: www.molaw.gov.pk|
How to Apply in Ministry of Law and Justice
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply June 26, 2020