Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Islamabad, Directorate General Special Education, Government of Pakistan are seeking candidates for the posts of Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Attendant, Naib Qasid, Peon, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Aya, Hostel Attendant, Cook, Chef, Chowkidar, Watchman.
|1||Date Posted||April 4, 2020|
|2||Category||Attendant, Aya, Chef, Chowkidar, Hostel Attendant, HTV Driver, LTV Driver, Naib Qasid, Peon, Sweeper, Watchman|
|6||Organization||Ministry of Human Rights MOHR|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|10||Last Date||April 18, 2020|
|12||Address||Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad Telephone: 051-9107537 Official Website: www.mohr.gov.pk|
How to Apply in Ministry of Human Rights MOHR
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply April 18, 2020