Ministry of Human Rights Government of Pakistan Directorate General of Special Education requires the services of qualified and experienced candidates for the posts of Project Manager, Deputy Director, Ophthalmologist, Social Case Worker, Community Outreach Officer, Physiotherapist, Optometrist, IT Expert, Assistant, Steno Typist, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Cashier, HTV Driver, Attendant and Naib Qasid in Islamabad.
Company Address: Director Admin Directorate General of Special Education Hanna Road G-8/4 Islamabad
Note by govtjobsinpakistan.com: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in original job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.
|1||Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
|4||Education||Intermediate, Master, Matric, Primary|
|6||Organization||Ministry of Human Rights MOHR|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs, Management Jobs|
|8||Job Type||Full Time|
|10||Last Date||March 7, 2021|
|11||Salary||NA - NA|
|12||Address||Director Admin Directorate General of Special Education Hanna Road G-8/4 Islamabad|
How to Apply in Ministry of Human Rights MOHR
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply April 14, 2021