Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Government of Pakistan is looking for qualified and dedicated candidates for the posts of Assistant, Steno Typist, Upper Division Clerk UDC and Sanitary Worker in Islamabad.
|1||Date Posted||July 14, 2020|
|2||Category||Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Steno Typist, Upper Division Clerk UDC|
|4||Education||Bachelor, Middle, Primary|
|6||Organization||Ministry of Human Rights MOHR|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|10||Last Date||July 22, 2020|
|12||Address||051-9207250 Official Website: www.mohr.gov.pk|
How to Apply in Ministry of Human Rights MOHR
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply July 22, 2020