Ministry of Climate Change Govt New Management Jobs Islamabad 2021
Ministry of Climate Change, Islamabad Wildlife Management Board invites applications from qualified expert and experienced professionals for the post of Secretary IWMB, Director Wildlife, Deputy Director Wildlife, Assistant Director Research and Planning GIS, Admin Officer, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Wildlife Guard, Naib Qasid, Deputy Director Admin and Accounts, Deputy Director Research and Planning, Assistant Director Legal, Assistant Director Information and Outreach, Assistant Director Wildlife, Assistant Director Community Relations, Assistant Director Research and Planning Wildlife, in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar and Other cities of Pakistan.
|1||Date Posted||November 21, 2021|
|4||Education||ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|6||Organization||Ministry of Climate Change|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|11||Salary||NA - NA|
|12||Address||Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad|
How to Apply in Ministry of Climate Change
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply January 25, 2022