Law and Finance Govt Jobs in Lahore Pakistan Punjab Intermediate Cities Improvement Investment Program PICIIP, Local Government & Rural Development Department, Government of the Punjab is seeking candidates for the posts of Director Procurement, Director Contracts, Law Officer, Compliance Officer, Finance Officer, Director Infrastructure, Programmer, Director Urban Planning, Graphic Designer, Visual Arts Designer, Deputy Director Safeguards, Photographer, Janitor, Research Associate, Architect, Accountant, Cashier, GIS Specialist, Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Dak Runner, Infrastructure Engineer, Municipal Finance Officer, Project Support Officer.
|1||Date Posted||March 3, 2021|
|2||Category||Law Jobs, Management Jobs, Municipal Finance Officer|
|4||Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, MA, Master, MS, Msc|
|6||Organization||Local Government & Community Development Department|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|10||Last Date||March 19, 2021|
How to Apply in Local Government & Community Development Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply April 12, 2021