Latest Govt Medical Posts In Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH, Peshawar 2020.
MNCH Programme Merged Districts KPMD, Maternal Newborn and Child Health MNCH, Health Department, Government of the KPK are seeking experienced candidates for the posts of Epidemiologist, Public Health Specialist, Planning Officer, Finance Officer, Social Organizer, Data Analyst, Woman Medical Officer, CMW Supervisor, Computer Operator, Nurse, CMW Tutor, Office Assistant, Cashier, Warden, Account Assistant, Store Keeper.
|1||Date Posted||April 28, 2020|
|4||Education||B.com, B.E, BA, Bachelor, BBA, DAE, Intermediate, M.com, Matric, MBA, MBBS, MCS, MIT, Others|
|6||Organization||Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH|
|7||Job Industry||Medical Jobs|
|12||Address||Director MNCH, House No 84/E Rehman Baba Road University Town Peshawar Telephone: 091-5702315|
How to Apply in Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply May 9, 2020