Latest Govt Management Posts In Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS, Islamabad 2021
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS Islamabad, Government of Pakistan is looking for the services from motivated candidates for the posts of Assistant HR Officer, Assistant Coordination Officer, Office Assistant, UDC, Office Attendant, Upper Division Clerk.
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities: If the employer asks you to pay money for any purpose including processing to shortlisting, do not pay at all and report us using our contact us form. Apply as per instuctions & dates mentioned in original job ad. Govt jobs cannot be applied online here. Error & omissions excepted.
|1||Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
|4||Education||ACCA, BA, Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Middle, MS, Others|
|6||Organization||Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|10||Last Date||May 5, 2021|
|12||Address||Attaturk Avenue Service Road, F-5/2, Islamabad Telephone: 051-111-687-222 Official Website: www.pips.gov.pk|
How to Apply in Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply May 7, 2021