Latest Govt Management Posts In Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination NHSRC ,Islamabad 2020.
Safe Blood Transfusion Services Project SBTP Islamabad, Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination NHSRC, Government of Pakistan is looking for the services from experienced candidates for the posts of Hematologist, Incharge RBC, Progamme Officer, Senior Programme Officer, Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Quality Control Officer, Medical Technologist, Admin Officer, IEC Officer, Technical Officer, Charge Nurse, Nurse, Technical Assistant, Phlebotomist, Technician, Motivator, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Bio Medical Electric Technician, Mechanic, Receptionist, Store Keeper, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Sanitary Worker.
|1||Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
|4||Education||B.E, Bachelor, BE, DAE, Intermediate, M.com, MA, Master, Matric, MBA, MBBS, MS, Msc, Others, P.G diploma, PG Diploma, Primary|
|6||Organization||Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination NHSRC|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|10||Last Date||December 16, 2020|
|12||Address||Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination NHSRC, Islamabad. (Telephone: 051-9245792 Official Website: www.nhsrc.gov.pk)|
How to Apply in Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination NHSRC
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply December 16, 2020