Latest Govt Management Posts In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC, Peshawar 2020.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC, Government of the KPK is seeking candidates in departments are
Agriculture Livestock & Cooperative Department,
Elementary & Secondary Education Department,
Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department,
Higher Education Archives & Libraries Department,
Law Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department,
Mines & Minerals Development Department,
Population Welfare Department,
Provincial Inspection Team,
for the posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineer, Assistant Director Planning, Subject Specialist, Lecturer, Teacher, Statistics Lecturer, Biology Lecturer, Teacher, Pak Study Teacher, English Teacher, History Teacher, Civics Teacher, Chemistry Teacher, Director Physical Education, Forest Rangers, Female Associate Professor, Associate Professor Home Economics, Assistant District Attorney, Assistant Director Technical, Mining Engineer, Assistant Sister Tutor, Stenographer.
|1||Date Posted||September 9, 2020|
|4||Education||B.E, B.Ed, Bachelor, M.Ed, M.Phil, Master, Middle, MS, Msc, Others, Phd|
|6||Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|8||Job Type||Full Time|
|10||Last Date||September 23, 2020|
|12||Address||2-Fort Road Peshawar Cantt Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Telephone: 091-9214131 Official Website: www.kppsc.gov.pk|
How to Apply in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply July 26, 2021