Latest Govt Management Posts In Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department, Peshawar 2020.
Pakistan Forest Institute PFI Peshawar, Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department, Government of the KPK is seeking candidates for the posts of Steno Typist, Technician, Technical Assistant, Ropeway Operator, Photographer, Junior Clerk, Clerk, Field Assistant, Forester, Laboratory Assistant, Plant Operator, Foreman, Foreman Civil, PHC Technician, Clinical Technician Pharmacy, Carpenter, Electrician, Forest Guard, Gas Plant Mechanic, Sawyer, Lineman, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Pump Operator, Fitter.
ETEA Application Form Download Online for the following positions given below
|1||Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|4||Education||B.E, Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|6||Organization||Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|10||Last Date||September 30, 2020|
|12||Address||Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department, Peshawar, Pakhtunkhwa KPK (Telephone: 091-9221178 Official Website: http://etea.online/)|
How to Apply in Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply September 30, 2020