Latest Govt Management Posts In Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department, Peshawar 2020.
Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan Forest Institute intends to hire qualified and experienced personnel for the posts of Steno Typist, Technician, Technical Assistant, Ropeway Operator, Photographer, Junior Clerk, Clerk, Field Assistant, Forester, Laboratory Assistant, Plant Operator, Foreman, Foreman Civil, PHC Technician, Clinical Technician Pharmacy, Carpenter, Electrician, Forest Guard, Gas Plant Mechanic, Sawyer, Lineman, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Pump Operator, Fitter in Peshawar KPK via Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA 2020
|1||Date Posted||August 12, 2020|
|4||Education||DAE, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|6||Organization||Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|9||Job Experience||2 Years|
|10||Last Date||November 1, 2020|
|12||Address||Telephone: 091-9221224 Official Website: www.etea.edu.pk|
How to Apply in Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply November 1, 2020