Latest Govt Management Posts In Forest & Wildlife Department, Quetta 2020.
Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Program TBTTP, Forest & Wildlife Department Quetta seeks services for Conservator of Forest Monitoring, Conservator of Evaluation, Deputy Project Director, GIS Specialist, Community Development Specialist, Monitoring Officer, Evaluation Officer, Admin Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Range Forest Officer, SDO Wildlife, Surveyr.
|1||Date Posted||September 2, 2020|
|4||Education||B.E, Bachelor, BBA, Master, MBA, MS, P.G diploma, PG Diploma|
|6||Organization||Forest & Wildlife Department|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|10||Last Date||September 11, 2020|
|12||Address||Forest & Wildlife Department, Quetta, Balochistan (Official Website: www.dpr.gob.pk)|
How to Apply in Forest & Wildlife Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply April 12, 2021