Latest Govt Management Posts In Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education & Women Development, Peshawar 2020.
Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment Peshawar require candidates for the posts of Social Case Worker, Oral Master, Senior Oral Master, Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Instructor, Religious Teacher, Dispenser, Primary Technician, Healthcare Technician, Lab Technician, Assistant Hostel Warden, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Clerk, Junior Clerk, Theology Teacher, Vocational Teacher, Female Warden, Warden, Help Line Operator, Chowkidar, Security Guard, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Aya, Cook, Barber, Lab Attendant, Mali.
|1||Date Posted||August 26, 2020|
|4||Education||B.Ed, BA, Bachelor, BCS, BIT, DAE, Intermediate, MA, Master, Matric, MS, Msc, Others, Primary|
|6||Organization||Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education & Women Development|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|10||Last Date||September 22, 2020|
|12||Address||Directorate Special Education & Women Empowerment Department Peshawar KPK Telephone: 091-9224253 Official Website: https://swkpk.gov.pk/|
How to Apply in Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education & Women Development
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply September 22, 2020