Latest Govt Management Jobs Federal Board of Revenue FBR Islamabad 2021
Federal Board of Revenue FBR is looking for experineced and dynamic candidates for the posts of Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenotypist, DEO, Data Entry Operator, Library Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, UDC, Lower Division Clerk, LDC, Dispatch Rider, Notice Server, Chowkidar, Mali, Frash, Sanitary Worker in Islamabad.
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The eligible candidates are advised to submit their application on the prescribed form available on link i.e.
https://fbr.gov.pk/jobs-vacancy-announcements/142246/131361 upon FBR website www.fbr.gov.pk and field offices duly filled in/complete in all respects to the Admin officers of respective Tax Office. Candidates applying for
more than one post should submit separate application form in separate envelope, clearly marked against the post
applied for and obtain separate receiving of the same. The applications submitted and received in wrong office will be
straight away rejected.
2. Vacancies for BS 01 to 05 shall be filled on local basis in terms of Rule, 16 whereas vacancies for BS 06 to 15 shall be
filled by persons domiciled in the province o r region concerned strictly under Rule 15 of the Civil Servants
Appointment, Promotion & Transfer Rules, 1973 read with Establishment Division O.M No. 4/3/2019-R-II dated
3. Please attach attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents with application form. Candidates will, however, be
required to bring original documents Educational and Experience Certificate if any and one set of attested copies of
document at the time of interview.
4. The contract employees BS-01 to 05 who were appointed under the Prime Minister Assistance Package for the
families of Government employees who died in service may also apply for the above posts if they intend to apply.
They will only be considered, if they will formally apply against the specific post.
5. All appointments shall be made on merit, however 10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities non-Muslims and
2% quota for disabled persons will be reserved for all above posts as per government instructions. Disabled persons
are required to submit a certificate as proof of disability duly issued by recognized social welfare Board/ office o r other
authorized Government organization, otherwise they will not be considered against disabled quota.
6. The FBR reserve the right not to fill any vacancy o r to increase/decrease/vary the number of vacancies if the
circumstances so warrant.
7. The candidates working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their applications through proper
channel and the same must be received in respective office before the date of interview. Nevertheless, advance copies
can be submitted by the closing date of application.
8. Five 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has already been included in the column of age limit in terms of
Establishment Division O.M No.9/2/91-R-5 dated 24th Jun 2010. In addition to the 5 years general age relaxation by
the Government, other age relaxations as admissible in the light of Establishment Division SRO No.1004I/2016 dated
28th Oct 2016 are as under:
Category of candidates Age relaxation admissible
i a Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community,
recognized tribes of the Ex-FATA, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan for
all posts under the Federal Government.
b Candidates belonging to Sindh R and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15
and below under the Federal Government.
ii Released o r Retired Officers/ Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan 15 years o r the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less.
iii Government Servants who have completed 02 years continuous government service on the closing date of receipt of applications 10 years, upto the age of 55 years.
iv Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below. 10 years
v Widow, son o r daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service 5 years age relaxation.
9. Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
10. The selected candidates for the post of Assistant BS-15 shall have to undertake 6 weeks whereas UDCs and LDCs
shall have to undertake 3 weeks basic IT training course including MS Office conducted by NITB within one year of
their appointment, otherwise their service will be terminated in light of Establishment Division’s Office Memorandum
No.1/13/96-R-6 dated 10-08-2016.
11. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified. In case of any false o r forged information, FBR reserves
the right to cancel candidature of any person at any stage even after employment, if so revealed later and will initiate
legal action against the applicant under the relevant law.
12. The eligible candidates will be called for test where required and only short listed candidates will be called for
interview. All the candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to detail
scrutiny/verification of their eligibility during the recruitment process.
13. No TA/ DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview.
14. Last date for submission of application is 20.09.2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be
|1||Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
|4||Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|6||Organization||Latest Govt Management Jobs Federal Board of Revenue FBR Islamabad 2021|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|12||Address||Federal Board of Revenue FBR Islamabad|
How to Apply in Latest Govt Management Jobs Federal Board of Revenue FBR Islamabad 2021
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply October 26, 2021