Latest Govt Medical Posts In Directorate General Health Services, Peshawar 2020.
Emergency of Covid 19, Directorate General Health Services DGHS, Health Department, Government of the KPK seeks candidates for the posts of General medicine Specialist, Internal Medicine Specialist, Pulmonologist, Cardiologist, Anaesthesiologist , A&E Physician, Radiologist, ENT Specialist, Paediatrician, Nephrologist, Intensive Care Specialist, Infectious Disease Specialist, Psychiatrist, General Cadre, Nurse, Psychologist, Pharmacist, Paramedics, Anaesthesia Technician, Pulmonology Technician, Radiology Technician, Health Pathology Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Respiratory Therapist.
|1||Date Posted||April 9, 2020|
|4||Education||B Pharmacy, Bachelor, BDS, DAE, Intermediate, Master, MBBS, Others|
|6||Organization||Directorate General Health Services|
|7||Job Industry||Medical Jobs|
|10||Last Date||October 7, 2020|
|12||Address||Directorate General Health Services, Telephone: 091-9210269 Official Website: http://locum.kp.gov.pk/|
How to Apply in Directorate General Health Services
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply October 7, 2020