Latest Govt Management Post In Forest & Wildlife Department, Quetta 2020.
Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme, Balochistan Forest & Wildlife Department, PSDP Project, Government of the Balochistan seeks candidates for the posts of GIS Specialist, Community Development Specialist, Monitoring Officer, Evaluation Officer, Admin Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Range Forest Officer, SDO, SDO Wildlife, Surveyor.
|1||Date Posted||April 14, 2020|
|4||Education||B.com, Bachelor, BBA, BE, M.com, Master, MBA, Msc, Others, P.G diploma|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|10||Last Date||April 15, 2020|
|12||Address||Forest & Wildlife Department, Quetta, Balochistan (Telephone: 081-9204752-53 Official Website: www.dpr.gob.pk)|
How to Apply in Forest Division
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply April 15, 2020