Govt Jobs In Soil & Water Conservation Peshawar Through ATS Directorate General of Soil and Water Conservation is looking for qualified and experienced candidates for the positions of Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer, GIS Analyst, Junior Clerk and Field Assistant in Peshawar KPK through Allied Testing Services ATS 2020
|1||Date Posted||January 4, 2020|
|4||Education||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric|
|6||Organization||Directorate General of Soil and Water Conservation|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|8||Job Type||Full Time|
|9||Job Experience||02 Year|
|10||Last Date||January 19, 2020|
|12||Address||Company Address: Director General Soil & Water Conservation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar KPK Telephone: 091-5842912 Official Website: www.ats.org.pk|
How to Apply in Directorate General of Soil and Water Conservation
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply January 19, 2020