Govt Jobs In Population Welfare Department AJK LHV Muzaffarabad Population Welfare Department Muzaffarabad, Government of the Azad Jammu and Kashmir seeks applications from energetic candidates for the posts of Family Welfare Worker.
|1||Date Posted||December 24, 2019|
|2||Category||Lady Health Workers|
|6||Organization||Population Welfare Department|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|9||Job Experience||Not Mentioned|
|10||Last Date||January 10, 2020|
|11||Salary||Not Mentioned -|
|12||Address||Population Welfare Department Attock Office House No.908-A Bassal Ch Telephone: 05822-924231 Official Website: www.pidajk.gok.pk|
How to Apply in Population Welfare Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply January 10, 2020