Fisheries Department Jobs For Abbotabad Malakand & Hazara Division Fisheries Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for qualified and experienced candidates for the positions of Assistant Director, Assistant Research Officer, Fisheries Supervisor, Junior Clerk, Feed Mill Operator, LTV Driver, Hatchery Assistant, Mali and Chowkidar in Malakand & Hazara Division.
|1||Date Posted||January 4, 2020|
|2||Category||Admin Logistic Officer, Admin Officer, HR Officer, management, Management Consultant, Management Executive, Management Jobs|
|4||Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle|
|6||Organization||Livestock & Fisheries Department|
|7||Job Industry||Government Jobs|
|9||Job Experience||2 Years|
|12||Address||Project Coordinator / Deputy Director Fisheries Trout Culture & Training Center Swat At Madyan Telephone: 0946-882181|
How to Apply in Livestock & Fisheries Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply February 3, 2020